Monday, September 28, 2009

Facing Life with Confidence

Om Amriteshwariyah Namah !
Amma's influence on me as an inner guru is increasing day by day. After meeting Amma , life has taken a positive turn for me. Faith in Amma has always instilled confidence in all my actions. As years passed by , the faith that Amma is my Guru and that Amma is with me and whatever experiences I undergo is happening with the knowledge of Amma - my inner guru - is helping me in facing life with enthusiasm . The belief that Amma will not ask me to solve any problem for which I do not have strength and that Amma will give me the necessary strength and skills to face the various challenges of life and that the purpose of these challenges is to help me grow in life to get the required mental strength to grow in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment